Element Home Care & Elder Care Colorado Springs Castle Rock
ELEMENT HOME CARE
Element Home Care provides elder care & home care in Colorado Springs. We are dedicated to providing top notch in home personal care services, homemaking, and companion care giving to the elderly, individuals with disabilities, and home bound. Element Home Care is a woman and family owned and operated business. We are not a franchise and we accept patients with Medicaid and self pay. We are loyal, dedicated, honest, and work with integrity.
Our mission is to support and provide exemplary personal care to seniors, people with disabilities, and home bound. All while showing utmost respect for personal independence and life quality at home.
Our commitment is that we will do what it takes to provide exemplary, compassionate support in a moral and ethical manner.
Because of our commitment we promise to:
Be available 24/7. Our office hours are from 9:00-5:00, but we can be reached on-call at anytime day or night.
That all of our caregivers are hired with prior experience or education. We also mandate certain training before they are allowed to help any of our clients. Not only do we expect the best from our caregivers, we ensure that our clients are receiving the best care possible. We do surprise home visits several times a year during a caregivers time at a clients house to ensure everything is going okay and everyone is happy. We want our caregivers and clients to both be happy with whomever they are with.
Every client will have a manager assigned to them, they will be the ones doing the initial assessment, doing the surprise home checks, ensuring the caregiver has the correct and up-to-date training, and be the point of contact for the caregiver and client.
Not require a long term contract. We don't want you to feel obligated to stay with us. If you are unhappy, we would want you to find the caregiver/agency that makes you happy.
Whatever your schedule or requirements are for a caregiver we are determined to meet your needs. We only have a minimum daily requirement of 2 hours per day, the lowest minimum hourly requirement you will find!
Women owned and both owners have care giving/medical backgrounds. They also have their degrees in accounting and health care management. We are not a franchise. We are certified through the State of Colorado and Medicaid Certified.
Our philosophy on caring for elders is an important aspect of Element Home Care. We are not here to just help with your activities of daily living and then leave, we want to be a part of your lives and hopefully create a long lasting relationship with each and every client.
- The term ‘elder’ implies respect and represents our approach to elders. We may use the word “client” at times, but we think of them as elders.
- There is a distinction between treatment and caring: treatment is for a medical condition, caring is for a loved one. The elder or client may not be a loved one, but we approach each client in a caring manner.
- It is all right, even preferable, to have a mutually caring relationship with our clients. There are still boundaries between the roles of care giver and client, but connecting with the client and their interests is our goal.
- We honor each person’s right to make their own informed choices.
- We assume that elders continue to be able to express preferences, even with dementia. If their dementia prevents them from fully understanding the consequences of decisions, family or guardians will be consulted as to what the elder would likely have chosen at an earlier age.
- Intervening contrary to the preference of the elder will only be undertaken with great caution.
- Elders continue to need a sense of purpose throughout their lives. We strive to support that by providing opportunities and encouragement to do things that benefit others.
- We strive to understand the individual and recognize their uniqueness.
Elder Care & Senior Care
Care for Degenerative Disorders
Post Surgical Care
Chronic Illness Care
New Mother Care
Element Home Care, LLC provides non-medical home Care & elder care in Colorado Springs as well as in the following areas:
El Paso County
And Surrounding Areas
When deciding on your home care & elder care in Colorado Springs or the surrounding areas, we are here to answer any and all of your questions. We can be reached at anytime, day or night. A free in-home consultation will be provided to you so we can assess your needs and so you can see if our company is a good match for you and your needs. Feel free to contact us at 719-900-8820, we would love to be the one you can count on. We are located in Colorado Springs, Colorado 80920.